What if you could scientifically convince anyone to close more business, promote your ideas or win an argument at home?
This question has fascinated scholars, academics, executives for decades. Our new book, “The Persuasion Code” is based on 16 years of neuromarketing services we have delivered in over 40 countries. It reveals:
* 300 scientific citations
* 30 SalesBrain Customer Case studies
* 6 Primal biases that rule our buying decisions
* 2 brain systems involved in processing persuasive messages
* 1 proven persuasion model based on neuroscience: NeuroMap®
* Winner of Axiom business Award (2019)
The book unveils the first persuasion model based on neuroscience and neuromarketing studies ever published.
NEW! — If you’re a Premium LinkedIn member, don’t miss the dynamic online course, “The Persuasion Code: The Neuroscience of Sales”, which LinkedIn produced with SalesBrain co-founder, Patrick Renvoise. The course is based on the groundbreaking book. Learn more.