Watch this 2 minute video to see how
YOU can learn to find the BUY BUTTON inside the brain!
One Day Workshop on Neuromarketing Strategy
This workshop is the only training of its kind because it reveals how your customers make decisions. It is relevant not only to sales people but also to marketing, communication, PR, pre and post sales people as well as senior executives such as CEO, VP of Sales and Marketing, VP of Product development, VP of Business Development, etc.
“Stimulating the brain to make desired buying choices, Neuromarketing is a fresh, impactful approach to sales and marketing, and neuromarketing should be a must for every executive. Recognizing the tangible value of Neuromarketing to their businesses, our CEO community has catapulted SalesBrain to become our top-rated topic in less than one year.”
– Rafael Pastor, Chairman & CEO TEC International, The world’s largest CEO organization
- Presentation of the latest Neuromarketing discoveries
- Learn the only 6 stimuli that can reach the decision making part of your customers’ brain
- Create clarity on what PAINS drive your customers’ decisions
- Develop strong and creative CLAIMS to defend your unique benefits
- Demonstrate your value proposition – their GAIN – with your most compelling proofs
- Learn and practice revolutionary techniques to deliver your message in a memorable way
- Multiple coaching sessions
Neuromarketing Principles: How your customers make buying decisions?
3 brains but only 1 decision maker
The only 6 stimuli to trigger the decision maker: the OLD BRAIN
Diagnose the PAIN
Discover that your customers PAIN have more impact on their decision than their WANTS or NEEDS.
Differentiate your CLAIMS
If you are not selling something unique, you are selling as much for your competitors as you are selling for yourself: Define your unique CLAIMS… even if you offer a commodity product or service.
Demonstrate the GAIN
It’s not about the value that you talk about it’s about the value your customers perceived. The only 4 ways to prove their GAIN.
Deliver to the Reptilian Brain
Condense your value proposition in a 2 minute event. Learn new techniques that go beyond PowerPoint.
Q&A, Feedback and Adjourn